Cape Mountain Sage Essential Oil | Pure Indigenous
Organic, Pure Cape Mountain Sage (Salvia Chamelaeagnea) Essential Oil (10ml)
- Highly fragrant essential oil, indigenous to the Western Cape coastline in sandy soil, stream beds, among rocks and in open fields
- It has a distinct sage-like fragrance that is a true hallmark of Cape fynbos
- Traditionally used for coughs, colds, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and indigestion
- Antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Common Indigenous Names: Rough Blue Sage (English), Bloublomsalie, Bergsalie (Afrikaans)
How to use
A few drops of the essential oil makes a great expectorant when the steam is inhaled. Add a few drops to a warm bath. To use in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops in carrier oil of choice. Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies.