Catnip (30g) by Valley View
Herbicide-free and pesticide-free Catnip to stimulate your cat in a healthy way!
- Allowing your cat to sniff, eat or play with this high quality catnip will send them into a state of bliss and euphoria
- Sniffing catnip usually produces a stimulant effect, while ingesting it has a sedative effect on your cat
- Can be used as a training tool to encourage your pet to use their new cat bed or play with forgotten toys
- Pesticide and herbicide free
- Not all cats are affected by catnip (depends on their inherent sensitivity to nepetalactone, the chemical that triggers the 'euphoria' response in cats)
- Catnip is neither addictive nor harmful to cats
- Also acts as a natural pest repellent (not when applied to skin)
- Catnip can also be used by humans (not by pregnant women) for tea infusions to relieve nausea, headaches, insomnia and even toothaches
Pure catnip (Nepeta Cataria)
How to use
Sprinkle a pinch of catnip on your cat's toys, blankets, bed, pillows, toys and. Watch them roll around, rub against and delight in their natural kitty 'high'!