Chia Seeds 400g | Health Connection Wholefoods
400g sustainably-sourced Chia Seeds
Chia Seeds are a Peruvian superfood with a mildly nutty flavour, used for energy, digestion and general health. Not just a boring wholefood - you can even make a delicious chia pudding or smoothie!
- Boosts energy, strength and endurance (great for athletes, exercise fanatics and sports enthusiasts)
- Contains high levels of Omega 3's with anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps with appetite control, weight loss and detox (wonderful weight loss aid!)
- Soothes the digestive system with soluble rich fibre and prevents constipation
- Supports balanced blood sugar levels and healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels (good food supplement for people with diabetes and cholesterol problems)
- Hydrates the body and maintains electrolyte balance
- High in anti-oxidants to protect against disease and aging
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly, as well as Kosher
- Sealed in recyclable foil pack
Natural chia seeds
How to use
Chia seeds swell when water is added to them (making them ideal for thickening smoothies and soups).
- Add 10 teaspoons of dry Chia seeds to 500ml water (use a jar that can close)
- Leave to soak for at least 10 minutes until the Chia seeds become a gel. The jar can be stored in the fridge for up to a week so 10 teaspoons can easily give you a week's supply of Chia seeds!
- Add to smoothies, breakfast cereal or desserts
Make an overnight chia pudding by adding chia seeds to milk of your choice. Flavour with honey, cinnamon or agave syrup. Top with your favourite fresh fruit before serving.Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.