Cognitive Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
Use this tincture to promote mental clarity, focus, both long and short term memory, as well as maintain a healthy overall brain! If you need a boost for your nervous system health, this tonic is perfect in supporting the process of neurogenesis and memory retention.
- Enhances brain functioning in being able to retain information better, improve the process of learning, improve concentration, reduce stress/anxiety
- Promotes clearer problem solving, alertness, calmness and other cognitive abilities
- Decreases symptoms of ADHD and ADD (hyperactivity, inability to focus, impulsivity, forgetfulness, etc.)
- Prevents and treats neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer's, and aids in better memory recollection and neurological function
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Ginkgo biloba species is known as a 'living fossil'. It's is one of the oldest living tree species in the world that dates back to before dinosaurs roamed the Earth!
Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Brahmi, Rosemary, Sage, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops 1-3 times daily. Take the first dose in the morning, the next dose at midday for cognitive function, focus, energy, mood balancing. Third dose may be taken mid-afternoon to support an energy dip and provide a needed pep.
Children (ages 5-12) 5 drops 3 x per day
Babies (ages 2-5) 2 drops 3 x per day
Infants (ages 0-2) 2 drops 2 x per day
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.