Colds & Flu Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
The 'power of the flower' is harnessed in this Colds & Flu herbal fighter with natural Echinacea to arm your immune system and speed up recovery. Specifically made for use during the span of infection - the perfect bedside companion in the process of healing!
- A powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial blend to help with coughs, sinus infection, bronchitis, respiratory infections, inflamed throats and congestion
- Aids the easing of inflammation, swollen glands and overall muscle discomfort when sick
- Expectorant qualities of herbs to help you cough and open airways naturally (loosens bronchial secretions and mucus)
- With Echinacea, Elecampane and Elderflowers to relieve and soothe fever, and help fight viral infections
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Native Americans used Echinacea for more than 400 years to treat infections and wounds, and as a general "cure-all."
Echinacea, Elecampane, Elderflowers, Horehound, Speedwell, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops 2-3 times daily (or as needed) depending on the severity of your cold n 'flu symptoms. After ingesting, let the tincture settle for 10-15 mins in your stomach, before drinking a lot of water. The expectorant qualities of most of the herbs in this blend make it easier to cough, so best to take it during the day and away from bed time.
Note: Can cause drowsiness so avoid activities and rest to recover.
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.