Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure - Natural homeopathic remedy for eye infections
Homeopathic Remedy reduces symptoms of eye infections
- Internal remedy for acute symptoms of common eye infections
- Reduces gummy discharge from the eyes
- Soothes and relieves itchy eyes
- Reduces bloodshot appearance
- Safe and effective for all ages and during pregnancy
- Natural homeopathic formula contains no artificial chemicals
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product at check out!
Relief in the blink of an eye!
At some point in our lives we have all experienced eye irritation. Irritated eyes usually become red, they burn, itch or become sensitive to the light. Very often, the eyes may either become excessively dry or watery, blurred vision may occur or one may have difficulty reading. These symptoms of eye irritation may develop for a number of reasons. Seasonal allergies, dust particles, dry or smoky environments, indoor heating or eye make-up can cause irritated and sore eyes. Other factors that may also contribute to irritated eyes include unhygienic habits related to wearing contact lenses, poor eye protection in hazardous work environments, smoking, driving at night and excessive reading or computer use.
Because the eyes are such delicate organs, it is essential that they are well taken care of. If left untreated, eye irritation and infection as well as other more serious eye disorders are more likely to develop. Common eye disorders that develop when the eyes become irritated are conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, blepharitis, or a scratched cornea (corneal ulcer).
How can Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure help?
Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure is a 100% natural homeopathic internal remedy formulated for the relief of bloodshot, itchy eyes and gummy discharge associated with common eye infections or allergies. Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure can be used to safely support the structures of the eye, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic remedies known for their ability to address discomfort in the eye, such as acute itchiness, redness and ‘scratchy’ eyes. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure Drops are absorbed into the system with ease – exactly when you need it!
Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Euphrasia (6C) – this remedy has been used to keep eyes healthy and bright. It is very beneficial taken internally.
- Pulsatilla (12C) - a naturally gentle and soothing tonic to support eye health.
- Psorinum (12C) - a homeopathic ingredient used to address eye symptoms often aggravated by heat.
- Merc sol (6C) - is good for eye complaints where the eyelids are red, swollen, and stuck together, or stinging, watery, aching eyes.
- Graphites (6C) - is a great homeopathic remedy to address excess production of gummy secretions.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient).
How has Conjunct-a-Clear helped others?
“My eye sometimes gets very red rather suddenly, and so itchy I want to scratch it out! I also experience a yellow discharge that is very gooey and tends to stick to my eyelashes. I heard about this product and ordered it straight away. This past month I could feel the itchiness coming, and quickly dosed myself. What a difference!” - Peter F.
‘I can’t believe how great this works with the Med-Eye Wash! My kids love it – it is so gentle and easy to apply! I always have it on hand.’ – Kath
‘This is great to have around – even during pollen season – a great quick fix.’ – Dean
‘This helped with the gummy discharge I was getting in my left eye. I am amazed that internal drops work so well!’ – Lara
How do I use Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure?
Conjunct-a-Clear EyeCure is presented in a concentrated 50ml tincture formula, making it easy to take.
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Children under 12 years use 5 drops. Dosage may be repeated 3 - 5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside. Recommended for use with Med-Eye Wash to cleanse the eye.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.