Crede Flax for Animals: Flax Seed Oil for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- All-natural, pet friendly flax seed oil for animals
- Excellent source of anti-inflammatory omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Reduces joint pain and stiffness in animals with arthritis and joint pain
- Helps to promote healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Improves overall functioning and general well-being in dogs, cats & horses (may also be used for other animals)
- Easy to use - simply pour over food!
- Locally produced - keeps your carbon footprint down!
Flax Seed Oil for dogs & cats
Flax seed oil is a wonderful health supplement that is often used by people to improve health and well-being, reduce inflammation and as a source of Omega Essential Fatty Acids. No wonder that flax seed oil for animals has also become popular and recommended by vets to improve the health of animals too!
How to use:
Cats and small dogs: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) daily
Medium dogs: 10 ml (2 teaspoons) daily.
Large dogs: 15 ml (3 teaspoons) daily.
Extra large dogs: 20 ml (4 teaspoons) daily.
Horses: 40 - 50 ml (3 Tablespoons) daily
Feelgood Pets Health Tip! Use Crede Flax Oil for Animals as a health supplement along with Feelgood Pets Skin & Coat Tonic or MobiLive Pets for pet arthritis and joint pain
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.