Crede Flax Seed Oil: High in Organic Vegan Omega 3!
Get your Vegan Omega 3 Oils from Organic Flax Oil! (500 ml)
- Excellent vegan source of ALA Omega 3 (vegan substitute for fish oils)
- A useful performance enhancer for athletes and body builders due to vitamin B6 and amino acid content.
- Perfect for shining hair & healthy skin!
- Promotes heart health, lower blood pressure and balanced cholesterol levels
- Wonderful brain tonic! Improves memory function, assists with brain & mood balance
- Improves hormone health: Excellent supplement during menopause, to promote regular healthy menstruation & prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces inflammation
- Vegan friendly
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Flax Oil: Nature's alternative plant source of Omega 3 ALA for vegans, vegetarians & those with shellfish allergies
The Flax plant was revered by the ancient Egyptians who painted images of the flowering plant on temple walls and considered Flax to be a symbol of purity. Priests would only wear linen made from Flax and the deceased (mummies) were entombed in the material. Ancient Romans would use the fibre for their sails and as the civilization declined so did the production of flax. The plant regained popularity in the 8th century as a hygienic textile and for the health benefits of flax (linseed) oil.
Some benefits of Flax Seed (linseed) oil include:
Flax Seed oil is high in Omega 3 essential acids (ALA), lignans (an excellent anti-oxidant that is also anti-bacterial and anti-viral) as well as magnesium.
If you use Flax Seed oil as a regular supplement, you can expect improved heart health, balanced blood pressure and cholesterol levels, improved mood and memory, as well as healthy skin, hair & nails. Due to the positive effect on hormonal functioning, you can also expect regular and easier menstruation (reduced cramps, PMS and menstrual problems), a healthier menopause and reduced risk of osteoporosis. People with painful joints can also expect greater mobility, with less pain and stiffness.
What's not to like?
Crede Flax Seed Oil contains only cold-pressed flaxseed oil.
How to take Flax Seed oil
Use 1 - 2 tablespoons for adults and 1 teaspoon for children of Flax Seed oil daily. You can take the Flax Seed oil as is, add to salad dressings or add to smoothies. Do not heat, as this can destroy the nutrients in the oil.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.