Crede Organic Black Cumin Oil Capsules (90) (Nigella sativa)
All the benefits of Black Cumin Oil in a capsule!
- Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa) has been traditionally used for centuries as a cure for a wide variety of ailments
- Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids providing anti-inflammatory relief
- Useful for arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Natural immune booster - also helps soothe allergies
- Powerful digestive tonic, especially for those with digestive and liver problems
- Assists in the production of healthy bone marrow
- Organic Certified (no pesticides or other harmful chemicals)
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Black Cumin Oil - Nature's 'Cure All'!
Black Cumin Oil has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine to heal a wide variety of ailments, from arthritis, digestive problems and cancer and as a powerful tonic for the immune system. In fact, Hippocrates, the Father of Modern Medicine, was known to use black cumin oil for digestive disorders and black cumin oil was even found in Tutankhamen’s tomb! Because of its wide applications and strong tonic effect on the system, it has even been said that Black Cumin Oil is 'a remedy for everything except death!'
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your nutritional advisor
Caution: Black Cumin Oil may affect the body's ability to absorb certain prescription medication. It is therefore recommended that you consult your doctor before using Black Cumin Oil along with any prescription drugs.
100% Organic Black Cumin Oil in a gelatine capsule (Please note that this product is not suitable for vegans. For vegan-friendly version, see our Crede Black Cumin Oil)
Why we love Crede Black Cumin Oil
We love Crede Black Cumin Oil capsules because the cumin oil is certified organic (meaning you get all the health benefits without the harmful chemicals) and the capsule makes it easy to take. We also love Crede products because they are produced locally, thereby reducing YOUR carbon footprint! Good for you. Good for the Planet too!