Crede Organic Flax Flour (Gluten-Free)
Vegan-friendly flax flour (500g)
- Made from freshly milled flaxseed meal
- Wheat-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly
- Delicious nutty flavour that's great for baking, salads, smoothies, cereal, yoghurt, or even in cooked meals like pasta or soup
- A suitable substitute for flour, bran, and eggs
- Healthy source of fibre, protein, and omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Can be stored for up to 9 months in a cool and dry environment
- Locally produced in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Uses of flax flour
Flax flour provides health-conscious individuals with a great alternative to wheat, gluten and bran products! For vegan individuals, flax flour is suitable as an egg substitute, so that vegans can enjoy baked goods, too!
Why we love Organic Flax Flour
Crede's Flax Flour has a reduced oil content, making it more stable and longer-lasting than Flax Seed Oil. We love Crede because they are passionate about providing health, great-tasting products and the promotion of a health-conscious lifestyle!