DeodoRite - Natural remedy to cleanse the system & reduce body odour (BO) (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Natural remedy to reduce body odour (BO) & cleanse the system
- Helps to reduce unpleasant body odours
- Helps to address excessive perspiration (hyperhidrosis)
- Detoxes and cleanses the body of toxins by improving liver functioning
- Supports the efficient elimination of waste products
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What causes Body Odour (BO)?
We have all experienced body odour (BO) at some time in our life - whether it was after sweating through a particularly strenuous game of sport or wearing a certain pair of shoes that always seem to cause smelly feet! Body odour can be unpleasant as well as embarrassing and, for some people, it is a constant worry.
Though most people think of body odour as being caused by perspiration, there is more to the problem than this. Body odour is actually produced by a combination of anaerobic bacteria and products excreted from your body during exertion or periods of raised metabolism. Moisture and the secretions of apocrine sweat glands promote the growth of these bacteria on the skin which result in an odour. Perspiration itself has no particular smell.
The smell of waste products excreted by our bodies is also affected by toxins we have ingested or absorbed into our bodies. In a modern environment our bodies are subjected to a host of chemicals and toxins in our food - including pollution in the air and even household cleaning products. These toxins may accumulate and reduce proper functioning of the intestines, liver and kidneys - organs usually very adept at eliminating toxic products quickly and effectively. This clogging effect on the organs of elimination causes toxins to be excreted through the skin, leading to unpleasant and embarrassing body odour.
How can DeodoRite help?
Treating body odour by means of applying harsh chemical deodorants usually only makes the problem worse and often causes skin irritation. Unpleasant body odour is better addressed by supporting the body's natural ability to remove toxins, following a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit & veggies, drinking 6 - 8 glasses of water a day and avoiding smoking, alcohol and strong smelling foods like garlic and curries.
DeodoRite is a 100% safe and effective internal natural remedy, comprising a combination of homeopathic and tissue salt ingredients. This homeopathic remedy for reducing body odour has been especially formulated for treating the underlying causes of body odour. The formula has been especially manufactured to improve the elimination of toxins from the body, promote healthy liver functioning and reduce excessive perspiration.
DeodoRite contains the following ingredients:
- Galium ape (D3) is an excellent homeopathic remedy with beneficial effect on the lymph system, which controls movement of fluid in the body and is also a mechanism of toxin clearance from the body.
- Carduus mar (D3) homeopathically this ingredient addresses liver problems. It also focuses on functioning of the liver as well as excretion of toxins. Toxins may contribute to bad body odour, making this an excellent component off the remedy.
- Silica (D6) Silica is also known as the 'homeopathic surgeon' due to its unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and rid the body of bad odours. Silica is naturally occurring in the body, especially in hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths and all mucous membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason Silica should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Cali sulph (D6) is a blood purifying tissue salt which is effective in clarifying lymphatic fluid, promotes efficient elimination of waste products and prevents deposits of toxins forming in the body. Calc. Sulph. has a cleansing and purifying effect throughout the system.
- Mag Phos (D6) is a tissue salt which maintains healthy digestive processes and improves efficiency of intestinal absorption - functions which are negatively affected by magnesium deficiency. Mag. Phos. is also known to keep the blood at a healthy, alkaline pH and is recommended alongside Calc. sulph. in the treatment of body odour.
- Merc sol (30C) is a homeopathic remedy effective in treating excessive perspiration as well as treating offensive body odours and bad breath.
Lactose: inactive ingredient.
How has DeodoRite helped others?
I just wanted to give you some feedback on your DeodoRite remedy. My teenage son had a real problem with bad body odour and it began to affect his social life, participation at school and also his self-esteem. He was using the strongest antiperspirants we could find in the store and even still, the odour was noticeable and embarrassing for him. We purchased DeodoRite for him as a last resort - not really expecting that it would help much. We were certainly wrong - within the first week of use we noticed an improvement. He then also began to change his diet- less fast food and more fresh fruit and vegetables (No teenage boy’s favourite food!). It has now been just over a month and the change in my son is heart-warming. He is regaining his confidence and even socialising with girls these days! Thank you for an excellent remedy!' - Joan C.
'I have suffered with excessive perspiration and body odour since my puberty, now I have finally found the solution in your natural remedy. As a woman, feeling sweaty and in need of a shower from about 10:30am every day is very demoralizing and not good for feeling attractive and feminine. When I met my boyfriend I noticed that he didn’t even use deodorant and yet always smelt clean and fresh. I finally thought I must do something and searched on the internet only to find your remedy. I have been taking Deodourite for a while now and I’m so happy to report that I am able to choose my fragrances based on what I like rather than just throwing the strongest men’s antiperspirant into my shopping basket. Thanks for a great remedy that is truly effective.'
How do I use DeodoRite?
DeodoRite comes in small lactose-based sucking tablets. Taken regularly, DeodoRite will help to improve toxin elimination and prevent unpleasant body odour, while reducing excessive perspiration.
Adults and Teenagers: Dissolve two tablets in a clean mouth three times daily.
Children: Dissolve one tablet in a clean mouth three times daily.
Caution: Due to its ability to eliminate toxins or foreign objects from the body, DeodoRite should not be used by people with internal prosthetic devices.
Feelgood Tip: Eat plenty of fresh fruit & veggies, eliminate or reduce red meat consumption and drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily. If excessive perspiration is also a problem, use DeodoRite together with our homeopathic SweatLess remedy.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.