Agar Agar Powder | Earth Products
This seaweed miracle powder sets the perfect cheesecake and more! Don't miss this vegan substitute for animal gelatin - Earth Products Agar Agar Powder (50g) is the healthy choice we've been waiting for, to use in desserts, jellies, jams and custards.
- Agar Agar powder made from all-natural seaweed algae (seaweed vegetable) is used to set liquids at room temperature
- Use as a fabulous vegan substitute for gelatin in recipes and jellies
- Convenient powder form with an absolutely neutral taste (can be added to any flavour profile)
- Great nutritional value, including calcium, potassium, vitamin C, and B-complex vitamins - health benefits include cleansing the colon and digestive system
- Vegan and 100% gluten-free
Did you know? Agar Agar is made from the red seaweed algae and the name "Agar-agar" originates from the Malay name for 'gel-building food from seaweed'.
100% Agar Agar
How to use
1 level tablespoon (3g) of Agar Agar Powder will gel 1L of liquid (or fruit juice and fruits). Stir agar agar powder in a little cold water or juice to dissolve. Add to boiling fruit / juice combination. Simmer for one minute and pour into a mould. Refrigerate until cold and set. Add fresh fruit and enjoy!Tip: Fabulous in vegan fruit trifles, with oat biscuit layers and vegan coconut cream!
Why we love Earth Products
Earth Products hold rapport with our environment, and as a company they strive to leave the earth 'better than before'. Earth Products partner with many of the natural local farmers - for the best ingredients. We love that Earth Products were among the first to opt out of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and irradiated spices and have not included either since the early to mid 90's. Look no further for the most natural foods and items you can lay your hands on!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.