Earth Tribe Cassava Flour
Gluten-Free Flour For Cooking and Baking (1kg)
- Comes from the whole Cassava root which is a starchy tuber, native to South America, brought to Africa by Portuguese traders in the 16th century.
- Similar to wheat flour, it's popularly used as a Gluten-free starch
- High in fibre and an excellent source of saponins - phytochemicals that help lower unhealthy cholesterol levels in your bloodstream
- One of the richest sources of carbohydrates and a good source of minerals such as Calcium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Iron and Potassium
- A high energy source (great for those involved in strenuous physical activities)
- An excellent substitute to grains containing gluten
- Contains antioxidants
- Can be consumed by people with sensitive digestive systems and is non-allergenic (for those who are allergic to nut flours)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% cassava flour
How to use
Use as you would any flour for cooking or baking
Why we love and Earth Tribe
Earth Tribe is a unique ethical business, bringing traditional organic African superfoods and the continent’s best beauty and body products to the conscious South African consumer
Earth Tribe strives to create a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.