MPower Menstrual Cup: Eco-friendly, convenient, medically approved
Nothing to throw away! Empower yourself with this eco-friendly, re-usable menstrual cup! Mother Earth will thank you!
- Medically approved, 100% pure, latex-free silicone cup, made in an FDA approved Cape Town factory
- The environmentally friendly alternative to menstrual pads or tampons - one MCup is equivalent to 1200 pads or tampons!
- As easy as inserting a tampon - and comfortable too!
- Ideal for an active lifestyle (e.g. running, swimming, gym, yoga, etc) & leak resistant
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
About Menstrual Cups
Menstrual cups are a sustainable, convenient and economical menstrual solution in a culture that associates disposability with convenience - thereby contributing to landfill problems and environmental pollution.
Menstrual cups are easy to use and comfortable to wear! They are made of soft silicone and, instead of absorbing your menstrual flow, like a tampon or pad, they catch and collect the blood. They can then be easily washed out and re-used.
Each MCup comes in a lovely bag, handmade by a local community project.
Why we love Earth Tribe
Earthtribe is a unique ethical business, bringing traditional organic African superfoods and the continent’s best beauty and body products to the conscious South African consumer
EarthTribe strives to create a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.