Earth Tribe Raw Ethiopian Frankincense Incense Resin - Warm, Purifying & Exotic! (50g)
An fragrant treat - sacred to many!
- Pure organic raw frankincense resin,sustainably harvested from the Boswellia sacra tree
- Hand harvested by semi-nomadic people in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian frankincense has been used in sacred rituals for thousands of years
- It has a sweet, warm and exotic citrus-like balsamic scent which relaxes and brings peace
- Perfect for home cleansing and to purify your space of negative energies
- Small scale gathering supports local communities in Ethiopia
- Made in Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use frankincense resin
Raw frankincense resin does not come in sticks like traditional incense. It comes in small pieces of dried resin that are traditionally placed on live coals. As most Western people do not always have coals handy, we use charcoal 'pucks', which are placed in a small receptacle (like a saucer) and lit. A small piece or two of the frankincesne resin is placed on the puck and as it begins to smoulder, it releases the essential oils and wonderful fragrances from the resin in clouds of aromatic smoke, releasing its purifying and relaxing properties into the air. Once you use organic, unprocessed resin like this, you will never go back to the incense sticks! It really is a special treat!
Why we love Earth Tribe
Earthtribe is a unique ethical business, bringing traditional organic African superfoods and the continent’s best beauty and body products to the conscious and mindful South African consumer.
EarthTribe strives to create a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.