Eleuthero Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
Eleuthero (also known as Siberian ginseng) is one of the most valued and extensively used herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine! With Aether Apothecary's Eleuthero Tincture, you can reap the full, adaptogenic health benefits of powerful herb, and ultimate hero for your body!
- Enhances physical energy and strength (and improves the health of the skeleton and tendons) which helps to ultimately boost one's ambition and performance
- Stimulates energy levels within minutes of consumption
- Assists one in handling stress and increasing mental and physical endurance, and acts as a neuroprotector for neurodegenerative disorders like Parkinson’s or Alzheimer's
- Also used by women and men to improve sexual endurance and libido (sex drive)
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Eleuthero was used in the Soviet Union to support worker productivity, strengthen their army, make champion athletes in the Olympics, and was even taken into space by astronauts!
Eleutherococcus senticosus 20000mg, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 1-2 x teaspoons in the morning and lunch time. Use as an adaptogen and dose up to 6 weeks with a 2-3 week break in between.
Note: This remedy can be stimulating, so best taken in the morning and midday, and not in the evenings or close to bedtime.
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.