Femalite - Herbal remedy for PMS, mood swings & menstrual cramps (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Beat PMS & menstrual cramps with this herbal remedy!
- Reduces moodswings, irritability and pre-menstrual depression
- Relieves anxiety
- Prevents bloating, swollen and tender breasts
- Prevents headaches linked to hormonal changes
- Reduces cramping (period pains)
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist
- Safe for adults, teens or even pre-teens
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
PMS is a condition characterized by a set of hormonal changes that trigger disruptive symptoms in some women prior to menstruation. Although exact statistics are not available, it is estimated that about 40 million women suffer from some discomfort or mood disruption just prior to their periods. PMS symptoms range from mild discomfort and moodiness lasting a day or two before menstruation to very severe, in some cases lasting up to two weeks. Often symptoms taper off with menstruation and women remain symptom-free until just before the next menstrual period.
How can Femalite help?
Femalite is formulated especially for women by a practising Clinical Psychologist. A therapeutic combination of herbs has been chosen to effectively treat and prevent all the major symptoms of Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS). Femalite contains concentrated medicinal extracts of three powerful herbs in therapeutic strength, to treat the most troublesome symptoms of PMS. Use Femalite for a few days before your period to help you feel wonderfully calm and say goodbye to bloating, sore breasts and mean mood swings!
Used for the first few days of your period, Femalite is also very effective in treating and preventing menstrual cramps (period pains). Because of its gentle yet effective action, Femalite may be safely used by adults, teenagers and even pre-teens!
The 100% natural herbal ingredients of Femalite are:
- Foeniculum Vulgare, or Sweet Fennel, has been used for many centuries as a diuretic, anti-spasmodic and calmative herb. It contains an aniseed-flavored essential oil containing mostly anethole, as well as fenchone, both of which are thought to account for its anti-spasmodic and diuretic properties.
- Pulsatilla Vulgaris (Pasque Flower) is an important nerve relaxant and mild sedative, which is also a soothing tonic and analgesic for the female reproductive organs. Pulsatilla has also been used as a calmative by patients trying to recover from dependence on benzodiazepine tranquillizers.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout the world. It is often used as a general nervous system restorative, digestive calminative and to reduce blood pressure. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavinoids, tocopherols and choline.
How has Femalite helped others?
"I had such bad pms - every month I cried and nothing seemed to go right for me. My boyfriend said I was like a different person. I don't think he could understand and we would have one fight after the other. Since taking femalite I can feel the difference. I dont feel so moody and I can talk about how I feel rather than yelling and crying. Thanks for all your help." - Carol
"I have been to so many doctors and other medical professionals for help with my PMS. I was treated for depression and anxiety, given hormones, you name it. One doctor even recommended that I just have a hysterectomy and I am only 37 years old!!! I have taken Femalite and Don Quai together for only two months now. From my very first period I could feel the difference and this one was even better. For the first time I feel I have been helped and understood. Thanks to the Feelgood Health team for all their support and advice!" - Felicity
'All I can say is that this product changed my life.' - Amy
How do I use Femalite?
Femalite comes in convenient concentrated drop form which is quickly absorbed, leaving you feeling wonderfully calm, yet up to speed when you need it!
Dosage: Take 15 drops in appr. 1/4 glass water or juice three times daily during your difficult days.(Tip: you can even add your Femalite Drops into your bottle of water and sip during the day!)
For maximum effect, use as part of a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise program.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Feelgood Health Tips!
- To cut down bloating, try and avoid adding salt to your food and avoid salty snacks
- If PMS is severe and comes with acne and painful periods, use Femalite together with our Don Quai capsules. Don Quai helps to balance hormones and is a tonic for the female reproductive system.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.