Fertile XX - Herbal Fertility Remedy for women - to promote conception (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Herbal fertility remedy for women trying to fall pregnant
- Promotes healthy and regular ovulation
- Corrects hormone imbalances underlying infertility
- Strengthens and tones fallopian tubes & promotes ovarian health
- Supports healthy uterine functioning
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Boosts libido and sexual pleasure
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
All about fertility
Ovulation occurs when the ovary releases an egg about half way through the menstrual cycle. The egg then passes down into the fallopian tubes. If the woman has had sex and there are sperm present, the egg can then be fertilised and conception occurs. The fertilised egg then travels into the uterus, where it implants itself in the uterine lining approximately 6 - 10 days after conception. While this process seems simple, it is, in fact, a complex process involving systemic, hormonal, emotional, as well as reproductive health.
While it may normally take a few months to fall pregnant, further help may be needed if a woman has not become pregnant within a year (or 6 months for women over 35). Causes of infertility in sexually active women include genetic factors, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, chlamydia, infection, early miscarriage, scarring or obstruction of the fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalance, cigarette smoking, obesity, excessive exercise, emotional and psychological factors, incorrect nutrition, drug abuse, stress and many other factors.
How can Fertile XX help?
Fertile XX is formulated especially for women who are trying to fall pregnant. As a herbal fertility tonic, Fertile XX contains herbs that are well-known for their ability to promote health and balance in the female reproductive system.
No medicine, including herbal medicine, can help if there are structural problems that affect infertility or when infertility is due to serious genetic problems. It is therefore important to consult your doctor in order to find out what is preventing pregnancy. This will ensure that you receive the correct treatment.
Where there are no structural or genetic causes of infertility, Fertile XX and Fertile XY (for men) can help to improve fertility and ensure that the male and female reproductive systems are in peak health in order to increase the chances of conceiving a baby. Some of the herbs can also correct hormone imbalances and increase sperm and testosterone production, as well as regulate the process of ovulation, promoting the production of healthy eggs.
For those couples who are eager to conceive, using Fertile XX and Fertile XY together will optimise reproductive health and promote easy and healthy conception. If you are struggling to conceive, Fertile XX and Fertile XY will help treat the problems that are making it difficult to fall pregnant, ensuring that all systems in the reproductive process are operating normally and therefore increasing the chances of falling pregnant.
Fertile XX is formulated according to the principles of Whole Herb Technology, staying true to the Full Spectrum manufacturing principles of herbal medicine. The 100% natural herbal ingredients of Fertile XX are:
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chasteberry) helps the pituitary gland in the brain to stimulate the ovulation process and has been shown to improve production of progesterone and inhibit the production of prolactin. A deficiency in progesterone and high prolactin levels can both inhibit ovulation and make it difficult to conceive. Chasteberry has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. In recent times, it has been increasingly accepted, even by conventional Western medicine, as an effective treatment to promote hormonal balance and health.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) has been used for thousands of years by native Americans and some forms of the herb have also been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used for a variety of complaints, but has become well known in the Western World for its beneficial effect on hormone functioning due to its phyto-estrogenic properties. Black Cohosh is also used by herbalists to prevent miscarriage. Many women miscarry very early in pregnancy and may not even realise that they have been pregnant.
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is an ancient and highly respected Chinese tonic with a wide variety of medicinal uses. Chinese herbalists recommend Siberian Ginseng to restore vital energy and promote overall systemic functioning. It is known to support sexual functioning and to promote fertility and is often recommended as an aphrodisiac. It can also be very beneficial in the treatment of infertility related to stress. Used regularly, Siberian Ginseng can regulate the menstrual cycle, improve hormone balance and tone the uterus to improve the ability of the foetus to implant after conception.
How has Fertile XX helped others?
"I used the Fertile XX with both of the sons I conceived. We struggled for years to fall pregnant before I conceived our first son! We are planning our third, so I am back on them again " - Nicci
"Feedback: Thank you very much for such amazing products. After two years of trying to get pregnant and last fall being told that the only way we would get pregnant was through IVF, your Fertile XX/XY got us pregnant in 1 1/2 months of taking it. We are extremely happy, blessed and thankful. Thank you!!!" - Judith Rhine
"We have been trying to have a baby for 4 years even went through fertility testing and artifical insermination with no results next step was to do the IVF. While I was researching for IVF medication I came across this site with herbal remedy for infertility, so we decided to give it a shot before IVF. We bought a 3 month supply because in the testomonials women got pregnant in 6 months after trying the product. My husband and me only took it for one week before my fertile days and guess what 3 weeks later I started feeling like I had the stomach flu for 3 days and on the third day I got a pregnacy kit and tested, the result was positive. I have never had a positve result in my entire 40 years. Of course I didnot believe it, so took another test with the different brand and got the same result.Then went to doctor and the blood work was positve too. I am now 5weeks pregnant. So I would advise anybody out there that this product works if u do not have any structural defect so try it u will not regret it." - Catherine
"My husband and I decided to start trying to fall pregnant at the beginning of the year. My sister and my mother always struggled for ages to conceive, so we decided to use herbs to help us along. We found Fertile XX and Fertile XY on the internet and it sounded good so we both began using it, expecting to fall pregnant within about 6 months. Well, we were so surprised to find that I was pregnant after only three months!! During this time, we both noticed that we had more energy and we definitely enjoyed sex more! I am already two months pregnant and feeling fit as a fiddle and we have decided that when we plan our next child, we will definitely use your products again."
- Ursula V.
"My wife and myself went for tests as she had not fallen pregnant after two years of trying. The tests showed that she was ready to have a baby but my sperm count was very low, which was a big shock for me. I always see a homeopath and he recommended Fertile XY to increase my sperm, which I agreed to because I was feeling bad that I could not give my wife the baby that she wanted so much. I am so happy to report that our first baby is due to be born in January next year. My wife is also very pleased with me!" - Malcolm R.
How do I use Fertile XX?
Fertile XX comes in convenient concentrated drop form which is easy to take.
Dosage: Take 15 - 20 drops in appr. 1/4 glass water or juice three times daily. For maximum effect, use as part of a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise program.
Caution: Although all the ingredients in Fertile XX are well tolerated and safe, safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. As a precaution it is therefore best for women to stop taking them as soon as conception has taken place.
Feelgood Health Tip!
- Use Fertile XX (for women) together with Fertile XY (for men) to optimise male and female reproductive health and increase the chances of healthy conception..
- Where fertility problems are affected by hormonal conditions such as PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) or Endometriosis, use Fertile XX together with Don Quai for best chances of success.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.