Flaxseed Eye Pillow (Poetry Garden) | FLAXi
Hand printed 100% cotton weighted eye pillows with aromatherapy and beautiful design
Calm your mind, emotions and energy with these weighted heat/cold eye therapy bags. Also makes an ideal gift!
- Contains a tranquil, holistic aromatherapy oil blend for balance and peace
- Provides gentle acupressure to the eye muscles
- The weight of the pillow creates pressure on the extraocular eye muscles which stimulates the vagus nerve, which in turn improves mood, wellbeing and resilience
- Also triggers the oculocardiac reflex which decreases heart rate by more than 20%
- Designed for use as a hot or cold compress (microwavable/chill it in the freezer for a cold compress)
- Bag made from 100% natural cotton, hand-crafted in South Africa
- Filled with food-grade Flaxseed
This bag contains
Flaxseed, grapefruit, lemon, bergamot, lavender, ylang-ylang
How to use
Hot therapy: Heat the eye pillow in microwave for 30 second increments until it feels warm.
Cold therapy: Place the eye pillow in a sealed bag, inside the freezer, until it feels cold.
Find a quiet room to lay down. Place the FLAXi Eye Pillow across your eyes, making sure it reaches your temples on both sides. Effective with a hot, cold or room temperature eye pillow.
- To clean your FLAXi Eye Pillow, gently dab the bag with a damp sponge. Do not wash or immerse in water!
- Store your FLAXi Eye Pillow in a sealed container, to preserve the lavender fragrance.
- Over time, the natural fragrance of your FLAXi Eye Pillow will diminish. To renew its therapeutic fragrance, spritz with FLAXi Becalm Mist
- Replace your FLAXi Eye Pillow every year or so.
Caution: Should your FLAXi Eye Pillow get burned in the microwave, dispose of it. Avoid using during pregnancy or breastfeeding.