Flaxseed & Lavender Heat Therapy Bag (Aqua Sheep) | FLAXiToddler
Hand printed 100% cotton flannel heat therapy bags for toddlers with beautiful aqua sheep design
Ease away bumps, bruises, fevers, sleep issues and growing pains with these beautiful therapy bags for hot or cold use. Also makes an ideal gift!
- Natural heat/cold therapy bag for aches and pains
- Removable and washable cover
- Bag made from 100% natural cotton flannel inner bag filled with linseed and lavender, hand-crafted in South Africa
- Designed for use as a hot or cold compress (microwavable/chill it in the freezer for a cold compress)
- Retains heat for up to 40 minutes at a time
- Filled with food-grade Flaxseed and organic Cape Lavender
- Size: 100x200mm
How to use
Heat Therapy: Place your FLAXi Bag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes, and place the bag over the affected area.
Cold Compress: Place the FLAXi Bag in a sealed freezer bag and place in freezer for approximately 30 minutes. Place the bag over the affected area.
- To clean your FLAXi Bag, remove the external bag and gently dab the bag with a damp sponge. Do not wash or immerse in water!
- Store your FLAXi Bag in a sealed container, to preserve the lavender fragrance.
- Should the fragrance of the FLAXi Bag diminish, spray with FLAXi Lavender Mist to regain a beautiful therapeutic Lavender aroma
- Replace your FLAXi Bag every year or so.
Caution: Do not heat the FLAXi Bag for more than 3 minutes in the microwave. Should your FLAXi Bag get burned in the microwave, dispose of it.