Focus Formula | Herbal Remedy To Help Children Concentrate
Herbal Remedy To Help Children Concentrate
- Supplement for memory and concentration
- Improves alertness, mental focus and attention span
- Calms overactive minds, reduces impulsiveness and aggression
- Improves grades and increases study efforts
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist and safe for all ages
- Buy Three Get One Free Special Offer available for this product
How can Focus Formula help?
Focus Formula is a proven, complex herbal remedy, especially formulated by a Clinical Psychologist to safely and effectively treat the symptoms of ADHD in children and adults. It has worked for thousands of children and adults as a supplement for memory and concentration in South Africa, as well as globally. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants, Focus Formula acts as a calmative remedy which can nourish the brain, improve concentration and help children focus naturally.
Formulated according to Whole Herb Technology, Focus Formula for ADD and ADHD is a hundred percent safe, non-addictive alternative natural treatment, without the risks and side effects of prescription psychiatric drugs.
Below is the list of ingredients that are used in this effective herbal remedy to help children concentrate:
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Scuttellaria Laterifolia (also known as Skullcap)
- Matricaria Recutita (also known as German Chamomile)
- Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Cola)
- Avina Sativa (Green Oats)
- Urtica Urens (called Umbabazane in Africa)
- Aspalathus linearis (also known as Rooibos)
- Ethanol (natural preserving agent)
How do I Use Focus Formula?
Children under the age of fifteen:
To help children focus naturally, take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Adults & Teenagers over sixteen:
To help adults and teens focus naturally, take fifteen to twenty drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Feelgood Help Tips!
Focus Formula is available to people all over the world and is most popular as a supplement for memory and concentration in South Africa. It can be combined with the following natural remedies depending on the need:
- Focus Formula and MindSoothe Jr - for ADHD children who suffer from childhood depression, anxiety or underlying anger problems
- Focus Formula and MindSoothe - for ADHD teens and adults who suffer from depression or mood disorders
- Focus Formula and BrightSpark - for ADHD children who suffer from hyperactivity and behavioural problems
As one of our top-selling remedies used as a supplement for memory and concentration in South Africa and globally, Focus Formula has been happily used as a herbal remedy to help children concentrate and has helped both adults and children who suffer from ADD and ADHD.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Focus Formula is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.