Gastronic Dr - Herbal remedy for digestive disorders & digestive comfort (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
The natural solution to chronic digestive disorders such as IBS.
- Prevents the flare ups of IBS, Crohn's Disease, Gastritis, Acid Relux (GERD), Ulcerative Colitis and Diverticulosis
- Tones the entire digestive system, soothes the stomach lining and maintains healthy digestive and bowel functioning
- Reduces the incidence of cramping, bloating, gas, acid reflux and other symptoms of digestive problems
- Fights against harmful free radicals in your body
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Some common chronic digestive disorders
There are a number of different chronic digestive disorders and symptoms can be confusing. Here are some of the most common... (Remember that it is always best to consult your doctor for advice on chronic digestive problems that do not respond to changes in diet and lifestyle.)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - also known as 'spastic colon' is one of the most common chronic health disorders in the world and affects up to 20% of the population. It is a dysfunction of the bowel and large intestine, causing lower abdominal pain, cramping, constipation and diarrhea. Causes have not been conclusively identified, but are thought to involve problems in communication between the bowel and the brain.
Crohn's Disease - is one of the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. It causes inflammation in the digestive tract (usually the small intestine), resulting in chronic pain and diarrhea. There may also be rectal bleeding, weightloss and even fever. There are different theories about what causes Crohn's Disease, but many doctors believe that the immune system reacts to a virus or a bacterium, causing chronic inflammation in the intestine. Crohn's Disease tends to run in families.
Diverticulosis - is a condition in which 'pockets' or diverticula form on the wall of the colon or the large intestine, usually on the left side. This is a result of weaknesses in the bowel wall. Symptoms include left lower abdominal pain, diarrhea, cramps, changes in bowel habits or even rectal bleeding . Diverticulosis is associated with a diet high in processed foods and low in fibre and fluids. Diverticulitis occurs when there is an infection in the 'pockets' or diverticula of the intestinal wall. Diverticulosis can be effectively treated by increasing dietary fibre and fluid intake and using herbs to soothe and tone the lining of the digestive tract.
Ulcerative Colitis - is also an Inflammatory Bowel Disease and is associated with inflammation and ulcers in the inner lining of the colon and rectum. People who suffer from ulcerative colitis usually alternate between periods of flare ups and remission, often influenced by stress, diet or illness. Symptoms include rectal bleeding, diarrhea, abdominal pain and cramping and an urgent need to empty the bowels.
Gastritis - is an inflammation of the stomach lining. It may be caused by eating spoiled food, by bacteria, viruses, by certain chemicals, as well as by stress and lifestyle factors. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea and cramps. Gastritis may be acute or chronic. People who suffer from chronic gastritis should investigate dietary changes, stress management and removal of alcohol, cigarettes and spices.
GERD - or Acid Reflux Disease - is a condition in which the stomach acid 'backs up' or refluxes into the oesophagus due to dysfunction of the lower oesophageal sphincter. This causes pain and burning, often called heartburn - although it has nothing to do with the heart! While we all have heartburn at some stage, persistent heartburn (more than two or three episodes a week) may suggest Acid Reflux Disease. Other symptoms include a sour taste in the mouth, swallowing difficulties, upset stomach and even coughing and hoarseness. Some causes of Acid Reflux Disease, or GERD, include a hiatal hernia, obesity, smoking, alcohol abuse and certain foods. Symptoms can be greatly relieved or prevented by lifestyle and dietary changes as well as the use of herbs known to promote healthy digestion. If symptoms persist, it is always wise to consult your doctor to prevent further complications.
How can Gastronic Dr help?
Recognizing the need for natural support for trouble-free digestion, we developed Gastronic Dr., a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Gastronic Dr. is a capsule that is used every day to support the digestive system. Regular use of Gastronic Dr. safely supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
Gastronic Dr contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vegan friendly vege-capsule.
- Matricaria recutita, also known as German Chamomile, is a medicinal herb which has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties make it an extremely effective treatment for digestive disorders.
- Filipendula ulmaria, or Meadowsweet, is an anti-inflammatory, soothing digestive remedy which helps to protect the digestive tract and reduce stomach acid secretions. It is also effective in reducing the pain of digestive disorders and ulcers and is similar in structure to the synthetic drug called acetylsalicylate, or aspirin - without the side effects commonly associated with aspirin.
- Ulmus fulva, or Slippery Elm, is one of the most effective herbs used in reducing digestive pain and irritation and also protects and soothes the lining of the stomach and digestive tract due to its high mucilage content. Only bark from top quality Slippery Elm is used in Gastronic Dr.
- Sutherlandia frutescens, also known as 'Cancer Bush' or 'Kankerbossie' is a medicinal herb exclusively found in Southern Africa and has been used by indigenous people for thousands of years to treat chronic and acute digestive complaints, internal cancers and as a powerful tonic. Recent research has confirmed its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist that has documented anti-cancer and anti-viral activity (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996)
How has Gastronic Dr helped others?
'I have IBS and all I can say is looking back my life was a misery. Nothing helped until I started using your Gastronic Dr and let me tell you I tried everything just to have a normal life. Thank you for this advice!' - Mel
'The slightest stress would set off an upset stomach, cramping and the sounds my stomach made were very embarrassing. Other times my stomach became swollen and constipated. I was so thin because I couldn't enjoy my food but I have put on some weight and am feeling more relaxed after using Gastronic Dr for only 2 mths. I am going to continue with it for sure!' - Bruno
'The combination of Gastonic Dr and Digest Assist has made a huge difference. Thank you!' - Mona
How do I use Gastronic Dr?
Gastronic Dr comes in capsule form.
Dosage: Take 1 - 2 capsules 2 - 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If you have flatulence, gas & bloating, use together with Gasolve Relief
- For heartburn & acid reflux, use together with Digest Assist
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.