Kombucha (Ginger) 330ml | Zooka
Looking for the bubbles of Champagne but without the alcohol? Zooka Ginger Kombucha has a powerfully delicious non-alcoholic zing to delight your taste buds AND improve well-being!
- Delicious blend of kombucha, green tea and ginger
- Contains live probiotic cultures for maximum health benefits
- Naturally fermented, raw, and unfiltered (no preservatives or added flavours)
- Boosts immune function and gut health through probiotics & antioxidants
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties help to detox the body
- Helps lower blood sugar and cholesterol
- Increases energy with B vitamins, iron and enzymes and rich in acetic, lactic, gluconic, oxalic, mallic, and nucleic acids
- Green tea has an ORAC score of 1 253 μmol TE/100g
- Bottled in 100% recyclable and reusable glass
Did you know? Sediment at the bottom of your Kombucha bottle is a GOOD sign of healthy Kombucha culture strands and it's totally safe and healthy to consume!
Kombucha culture, pure green tea, cold-pressed ginger, raw cane sugar, spring water. Note: cane sugar is metabolised by the live cultures during fermentation so there is very little glycaemic sugar in the final product.
*May contain a trace amount of alcohol (<0,5%)
How to use
Drink daily as a health tonic (at least once weekly is recommended). Perfect for morning hydration, or for a boost during the afternoon slump! Here's a fun idea: an alternative to alcoholic beverages when out and about, or mix with your favourite cocktail! If you are new to Kombucha, as with any new taste - take it slow. Keep refrigerated.
Why we love Zooka Kombucha
Zooka Kombucha is passionate about their brews that offer a simple “live better” attitude. We love that these products are naturally fermented with care, and that they contain live probiotic cultures for maximum effect. Started by two friends in Noordhoek, Zooka now produce premium quality Kombucha and support local farmers!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.