Gluten Free Dark Choc & Coconut Chunky Oat Biscuit Breaks (160g) | Nairns
Are you looking for a guilt-free indulgence without the gluten? Nairns' Dark Choc & Coconut Oat Biscuit Breaks substitutes the wheat for hearty wholegrain oats with 35% less sugar - suitable for coeliacs too!
- Decadent chunky dark chocolate chips and tropical crispy coconut dispersed throughout for a bit in every bite
- Enjoy the light, crumbly texture and full flavour
- Gluten free (suitable for coeliacs and vegetarians) and packed with the wholesome flavour of wholegrain oats high in natural fibre - keeps you full for longer
- 35% less sugar than the average gluten free biscuits out there
- Comes in convenient packs for lunch boxes and work snacks
Did you know? Oatmeal cookies are the number one non-cereal use for oats, coming in second place is meatloaf made with oats added!
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (58%), Sustainable Palm fruit oil, Dark Chocolate Chips (10%) (Sugar, Cocoa mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Demerara Sugar, Dessicated Coconut (5%), Tapioca Starch, Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup; Lyles Golden Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt
Note: Both our recipe and factory are nut free. We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free. Manufactured on equipment that handles milk. Not suitable if you react to Avenin - a protein in Oats.
How to use
Enjoy with your favourite hot beverage - or eat right out of the box, whenever you crave something 'sweet' and chocolatey.
Tip: Marvellous crushed into healthy desserts or added to homemade oat bar recipes. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Why we love Nairns
Nairns offers a scrumptious a healthy alternative - wheat-free and gluten-free teatime (and anytime) treats. We love that this range of delicious oat cakes, biscuits, flatbreads, crackers and more, gives families a wholefood snack that's always a staple in the pantry, and perfect for lunch boxes too!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.