Granola Mix 500g | Camphill Village
500g pack of sustainably-sourced wheat-free Granola mix made by a local community for intellectually-challenged adults
- A wonderful, healthy breakfast or snack food (wheat-free)
- Slow baked until it is crispy and golden brown
- The raisins are included in separate packaging to cater for individual taste
- Rich in protein, fiber, and micronutrients
- Due to high fiber content, Granola is great for healthy digestion and feeling fuller for longer
- Helps reduce high cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast (a sustainable, bio dynamic socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults)
- Support local, support community and support our planet!
Naturally wheat-free made with honey. 48.5% oats, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, water, farm honey, sesame seeds, seedless raisins in a separate bag.
Why we support Camphill Village
The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast. Camphill Village cares about the environment, sustainability and future generations to come!
Camphill Village West Coast is a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults, to provide them with the opportunity to live with purpose and dignity. Located on a farm (40 km north of Cape Town), Camphill is set in a natural farm setting where the residents work in a bakery, dairy, herbal workshop, farm and vegetable gardens to produce quality goods for sale.