Heel Butter | Pure Indigenous
Heel Butter Pure Indigenous
Heel Butter by Pure Indigenous (40g) is a natural skin care product made with African bluegrass essential oil. It moisturizes and soothes dry, cracked heels using shea butter, olive oil, and wormwood oil. African bluegrass and cape may essential oils promote relaxation and tension relief in the feet.
- Soothes and moisturizes dry, cracked heels with nourishing shea butter, olive oil, and Rose Geranium
- Features the relaxing scents of African bluegrass and cape may essential oils to ease tension in the feet
- Made with natural and sustainable ingredients inspired by African traditional healing practices
- Can be used daily to maintain soft, smooth feet and prevent future dryness and cracking
- Produced by Pure Indigenous, a company committed to preserving indigenous knowledge and supporting local communities
Did you know? African bluegrass is a perennial grass species native to Africa that has a lemon-like scent. It is commonly used in African traditional medicine and in aromatherapy for its calming and relaxing properties. It has also been traditionally used to treat a variety of ailments such as fevers, digestive issues, and skin infections.
Ingredients used in Heel Butter: Olive Oil, Shea Butter, African Bluegrass Essential Oil, African Wormwood Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil
How To Use Heel Butter:
Apply to heels as frequently as required.
Note: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight
Why we love Pure Indigenous
This range of pure, indigenous products are inspired by the many healing plants unique to Southern Africa. We love that they support local plants, local growers and local communities. The dedicated team of women behind this brand are committed to bringing us the healing practices and rituals of the indigenous people - to bring harmony and health into our homes.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.