High-Rite - Natural remedy for blood pressure balance & heart health
Natural treatment for heart & blood pressure health!
- Restores balanced blood pressure
- Tones and protects the heart and cardiovascular system
- Improves circulation, including chilblains and tingling in the hands and feet
- Improves the pumping ability of the heart and reduces irregular heart beat
- Reduces blood 'stickiness' and improves blood flow through the arteries
- Calms and soothes stress and nervous tension
- Relieves the symptoms of angina
- Protects against dangerous plaque build up in the coronary arterie
- Helps to prevent blood clotting, strokes and heart attacks
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
How can High-Rite help?
High-Rite is a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. High-Rite is a herbal capsule that is used every day to support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
High-Rite contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function to maintain blood pressure within the normal range and support the health of the heart, veins and arteries, encouraging routine oxygenation of the blood to the heart muscle and maintaining healthy pulse regulation.
High-Rite contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vegan friendly vege-capsule.
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) is one of the most highly respected natural remedies for high blood pressure and has well-known cardio-protective properties. Hawthorn works by dilating blood vessels, thereby increasing the heart's energy supply and improving its pumping ability and does this by blocking the action of a blood constricting enzyme called ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme). Hawthorn therefore reduces blood pressure in cases where there are chronically constricted arteries. The anti-oxidant properties of hawthorn also help to protect against damage caused by plaque build up in the coronary arteries.
- Passiflora incarnata is a well known calmative herb which also relaxes blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.
- Viburnum opulus (Guelder Rose bark) is a very effective cardiac tonic and muscle relaxant. It is known to relax the cardiovascular system and also to relieve nervous tension, often associated with high blood pressure.
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest trees on the planet, dating back about 200 million years. It has survived mainly in Oriental temple gardens, where it is highly prized for its medicinal properties in Chinese Traditional Medicine. Modern studies have demonstrated the significant effect that Ginkgo biloba has on the cardiovascular system, relaxing blood vessels, acting as a circulatory stimulant and anti-inflammatory. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be just as effective as standard pharmaceutical drugs in treating irregular heart beats. Improving blood flow throughout the body, Ginkgo biloba can also reduce blood 'stickiness', which lowers the risk of blood clots.
How has High-Rite helped others?
"I have tried High rite for three weeks already and it works like magic. My pressure is controlled and I feel good. It is a fabulous product. I highly recommend this product. I use to feel very depressed with prescription drugs but now I feel alive again and when I look at my pressure readings – It is 119/74. Well done to the High Rite team." - Taz
"I developed high blood pressure during my menopause. My doctor recommended that I use prescription drugs but this has never been my style. He wasn't very pleased when I said I was going to research natural alternatives, but has had to eat his words because all his dire predictions did not come true! After my recent check up, he could not believe that my blood pressure was normal again! I can recommend these products without reservation." - Hilary Stevens
"I don't know what I would have done without HighRight to reduce my blood pressure, which runs in the family. I only wish that I had known about it sooner because it really works!" - Gillian DW
"I am only taking half the dose of my normal medicine after using your products for just 12 weeks. I hope that this will continue until I can stop altogether. My doctor has been very encouraging."
How do I use High-Rite?
High-Rite comes in capsule form.
Dosage: Take 2 capsules three times daily for the first 10 days, thereafter take 1 - 2 capsules twice daily as part of an ongoing heart health program.
Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for hypertension. Because these herbs are very effective in controlling blood pressure levels, the dosage of your prescription drugs may need to be reduced or even stopped altogether.
- May be combined with AllisOne Nat Mur Tissue Salt no. 9 if water retention is also a problem.
- Exercise regularly. It has been shown that people who exercise regularly are less likely to develop heart problems.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as low fat dairy products. Reduce fat and salt intake.
- If you are overweight, loose it! Even a few extra kilograms can increase the risk of high blood pressure.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol use.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and take vitamin supplements containing Vit C, Vit D, Calcium and Magnesium.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.