Honeybush & Buchu Organic Herbal Tea | Mandela Tea
[20 tagless teabags] Harnesses the powers of Honeybush & Buchu high in botanical compounds! Mandela Tea's Organic Honeybush & Buchu Tea is a rich, full-flavoured taste sensation, to promote a strong immune system and keep your brain healthy!
- 100% organic and handmade locally in Africa
- Delightfully naturally-sweetened fragrant with absolutely NO caffeine
- Honeybush helps balance blood sugar levels and boosts the immune system
- Buchu is well known as an antibacterial and diuretic, helping with gout, UTIs, weight-loss and digestive issues
- Contains essential minerals Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Rich in antioxidants and isoflavones which combat oxidative stress
- Grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
Did you know? Honeybush tea has been part of the indigenous culture of South Africa for centuries! In addition to the numerous health benefits, Honeybush tea makes for a wonderful herbal tea for people who are actively trying to lose weight!
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu).
Note: Buchu is safe in recommended doses. Avoid drinking the tea during pregnancy as buchu has been linked with miscarriage.
How to use
Add a teabag to a cup of boiling water (60°C). Allow to brew and ruminate to bring out the full, rich flavour and the properties of the herbal infusion. Drink 'black' (or add milk or a milk alternative) if you so wish. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Why we love Mandela Tea
We absolutely adore that Mandela Tea celebrates the presence of Mandela by sharing these 100% African-made organic teas as a reminder of his presence. These teas are packed full of antioxidants and rich, traditional healing of Africa, made from the land. In addition, a percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea going directly to the Mandela Day School Library Project, what's not to love?!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.