Honeyguide Propolis Tincture
High grade raw propolis with dropper (30ml)
- Sustainably-harvested from honeybees on pristine mountain apiaries in the South Western Cape Peninsula
- Natural antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties
- Used for insect bites, sores, mouth ulcers and funguses
- Powerful immune stimulant when diluted and ingested with honey or water
- Made from resin that is seeped by tree bark or buds, which bees gather and mix with waxy flakes
70% Alcohol, Propolis
How to use
1-4 Drops in water or honey for: Colds & Flu, Immune deficiency and Throat infections.
Apply directly to affected area for cuts, cold sores, bed sores, fungal infections, haemorrhoids, burns and rashes.