Honeyguide Organic Propolis Tincture: Nature's Natural Healing
Propolis Tincture from Ethical Bee Farming (30 ml)
- Full strength tincture extract
- Propolis acts as a natural and effective antiobiotic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and mild anaesthetic
- Use externally for insect bite relief, cold sores, mouth ulcers and funguses, haemorrhoids and rashes
- Use internally to strengthen your immune system
- Dilute in water and use as a gargle to kill staphylococcus and streptococcus in the mouth and throat, reduce inflammation and soothe sore throats
- Honeyguide practices organic sustainable beekeeping principles. No sugar feeding, GM soy pollen substitutes, no antibiotics or medicines are used in the hives and there is no exposure to agriculture or industry.
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Honeyguide
Large scale bee farming can be unethical to bees and may also contribute to the decline of these amazing insects that are so essential to our plant life AND our food supply! The Cape Floral Kingdom, and in particular the Mountain Fynbos has the richest diversity of flowering plants and the highest density of indigenous plant life per square kilometre on the planet. Natural floral diversity plays a large role in the quality of a raw product, and in particular honey, propolis and pollen.
The ranges of bioflavanoids, phenols, caffeic acids, essential oils and essential fatty acids are just some of the key components affected positively by floral diversity. This translates as the healthiest bee produce.
HONEYGUIDE manages indigenous cape honeybee colonies using sustainable, holistic and sensitive farming principles on environmentally pristine south western cape mountains. No sugar feeding, GM soy pollen substitutes, no antibiotics or medicines are used in the hives and there is no exposure to agriculture or industry.
Propolis in an alcohol base
Directions for use
Dilute 1 - 4 drops in a little water or honey. Use to strengthen the immune system or to speed recovery from colds and 'flu.
You can also gargle with this solution to relieve sore throats and heal throat infections.
Use directly from the dropper for insect bites, cuts, fungal infections, burns, cold sores, bed sores, haemorrhoids or rashes.
NOTE: Do not use if you are allergic to bees!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.