Nature's Milk Drops - Herbal Drops for Breastmilk Supply
(50ml) If you are struggling to breastfeed, Nature's Milk Drops is our 100% natural remedy to get your breast-feeding routine running smoothly, helping you and your baby to enjoy the special health and emotional benefits that breastfeeding brings!
- The herbs in Nature's Milk Drops have been used for many generations in traditional medicine to help establish an abundant supply of milk for healthy breastfeeding
- Increases production and healthy flow of breast milk
- Reduces environmental pollutants passed into breast milk
- Naturally balances blood sugar
- Acts as a digestive tonic for mother and baby and prevents constipation
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Galega officinalis, Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek), Borago officinalis (Borage), Ethanol (natural preservative)
All Feelgood Health products have been developed with care by a Clinical Psychologist, are 100% natural and manufactured according to Whole Herb Technology using the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile during pregnancy and infancy.
How to use
Directions: Add approximately ¼ cup just boiled water to 15 drops of tincture and allow to cool. Drink as is or dilute further in water or juice. Use 3 times daily.
Feelgood Tips: What else can I do to help successful breastfeeding?
- Problems with latching your baby, technique and milk volume are extremely common. A breast-feeding consultant will be able to help you with difficulties of technique and positioning as well as provide support, advice and encouragement. If your milk supply seems low, perseverance is also key as the frequent suckling action of your baby nursing will actually stimulate your body to produce more milk.
- Try to get as much rest as possible by sleeping when your baby is taking a nap. Make resting your priority and don’t worry too much about housework at this stage.
- Paying attention to your diet and nutrition levels is especially important if you are breastfeeding. Eat plenty of fresh, nutritious and raw fruit and vegetables, sufficient good quality protein and healthy non-processed carbohydrates. Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of preferably filtered or natural spring water daily. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, excess sugar and alcohol as these could contribute toward colic.
- Remember that the Ask Us team is always there to help with free email support on health matters, including breastfeeding and the health of your baby!
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.