Safe for use on dogs, cats, horses and humans. After bathing, while your pet is still wet massage Natura Pets Conditioner into your pet's coat thoroughly. Allow the formula to soak in for a few minutes (we recommend giving your best friend a little massage to keep him calm and happy) and then rinse off thoroughly. After rinsing, dry off with thick towel. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! This product is for external use only. Store in a dark, cool place.
Hypo-Allergen Dog Conditioner | Natura Pet
All-natural eco-friendly deep conditioner for pets with skin allergies (500ml)
- Moisturizes and conditions the fur and leaves your dog’s coat super soft and silky
- Oatmeal softens, helps relieve dryness, and protects your pet’s skin
- Free of any fragrance, coloration and essential oils for sensitive skins
- Added Vitamin E also helps to promote a healthy, glossy looking coat.
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your pet's skin (pH7)
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural chemical-free environmentally friendly pet conditioner (500ml)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog shampoos and conditioners! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your dog's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos and conditioners. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based conditioner, Organic Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin-E, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Natural Preservatives
How to use
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.