Immunity Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
Avoid ailments and infections with this preventative tonic that ensures the body is strong enough to ward off risk of disease! This blend helps to maintain a healthy immune system and keep the body functioning at its optimum capacity, thereby decreasing severity and risk of infections.
- A must-have for flu season to prevent any illness, or to quickly fight off any developing infections
- A great remedy for upper respiratory ailments, easing coughs, headaches, congestion, fever and sinus infections too
- Increases white blood cell production thereby balancing and strengthening the body's defense system against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens
- Contains potent anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties (believed to even be beneficial in the treatment of HIV/Aids, cancer and Tuberculosis)
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? The ingredients selected in this remedy are also used for reducing allergies, promoting kidney and liver health, and supporting the cardiovascular system!
Astragalus Root, African Potato, Cats Claw, Birch Leaf, Lions Tail, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops 2-3 times daily (or as needed) depending on the severity of your cold and 'flu symptoms. You may take a higher dose at the first signs that you may be developing illness.
For prevention, take 10 drops 1 x per day.
Children (ages 5-12) 5 drops 3 x per day
Babies (ages 2-5) 2 drops 3 x per day
Infants (ages 0-2) 2 drops 2 x per day
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.