Immunity Plus - Natural antibiotic alternative boosts immunity
Strengthen your immunity for natural healing & protection!
- Attains optimal immune functioning to fight against illness, colds and 'flu
- Acts as a natural antibiotic alternative
- Assists recovery and convalescence after illness
- Boosts energy when feeling run-down & listless
- Assists in the treatment of immune compromised illnesses
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Immunity Plus is a therapeutic blend of African, Asian and other herbs specifically formulated to optimize immune functioning. It is a potent, complex remedy that contains herbal medicinal extracts which provide a wide range of benefits to those suffering from depressed immune systems or those who wish to boost their optimal immune functioning and fight against illness, colds and 'flu. Apart from herbs that are especially selected for their strengthening effect on the immune system, ImmunityPlus also includes a liver tonic to help the body to eliminate toxins and to function optimally. It is therefore also a useful overall tonic for the body.
- Echinacea purpurea has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients for it’s immune boosting properties and source of rich antioxidants This Native American herb has become famous for its antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties and is an excellent immune system tonic. Echinacea boosts the body’s immunity by stimulating production of immune cells. Oral preparations of this herb are most frequently used for upper respiratory infections and colds - numerous clinical studies have been conducted on this herb with multiple positive studies published to date.
- Hypoxis Rooperi (extract of African Potato) Hypoxis contains phytosterols and Sterolins, which help to modulate the effect of the immune system and enhance its performance. It is traditionally used as a convalescent and as a strengthening tonic in the treatment of 'wasting diseases' like TB, AIDS and cancer.
- Agothosma betulina (buchu) is a urinary antiseptic and possesses diuretic properties. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of South Africa for many centuries and can assist the body to rid itself of toxins by stimulating the secretion of retained water.
- Mentha piperita, also known as 'inxina', is a calmative and analgesic herb which aids digestion, prevents nausea and vomiting and promotes the flow of bile.
- Solidago virgaurea acts as an anti-inflammatory and prevents the build-up of mucous.
- Viscum album enhances the immune stimulating properties of the other ingredients in this remedy and also acts as diuretic, stimulant and vasodilator, strengthening capillary walls, reducing inflammation and encouraging repair of damaged cells.
- Crataegus oxycanthoides, sometimes known as 'Doringappel' in Afrikaans (Dutch), has powerful antioxidant properties and improves circulation.
- Schizandra sinesis is a powerful native remedy of China. Scientific research supports its effectiveness in the treatment of Hepatitis and in the regeneration of liver tissue damaged by viral hepatitis and alcohol. Schizandra is also used during chemotherapy to boost energy levels and to protect against toxins and cell damage.
- Astralagus membranaceus is another potent Chinese remedy, also called 'huang qi', and has a variety of benefits as a convalescent and rejuvenating tonic and is also useful in the treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Olea europea (extract of olive leaf) contains a compound called oleuropein acid, which is effective against numerous viruses, bacteria and fungi. It has been used in the treatment of people with viral illnesses such as Epstein-Barr disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Herpes and AIDS.
- Propolis – This bee product has been studied for it’s ability to support the immune system.
How has Immunity Plus helped others?
"For years I suffered, with a digestion fault. After many hours of research, I finally found out that this was due to a deficiency in my immune system. So I started to browse the internet to boost it. A lot of products are to be found, I lost count of the number of different one's I tried. One day while looking for yet another product to try I came upon this site. Unlike a lot of other sites it did not base its help through a vitamin C base. As it was probably the cheapest product I tried, I did not hold to much faith in its results. But to my utter surprise, after 17 days of use I started to feel more alive than I had felt for a long time. I have continued using Immunity Plus for a few months now and the effect as been good health. As this was the cheapest product it was the one I expected the least from, but as a result it is the one I have gained the most from. I strongly recommend using this site. My latest order came today 5 days after order. Which is good as I live in the UK." - Garry
"I have suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome for two years with all the classic symptoms. I have a shelf full of vitamins and still felt half dead most of the time. This formula has boosted my energy levels to the point where I am beginning to consider going back to work. I feel so different in the morning that life has begun to feel worthwhile again." - Gail
"Many people who are depressed also find themselves constantly ill and run down due to malfunctioning immune systems. In order to assist in recovery and boost immune systems, I have developed Immunity Plus - a powerful combination of African, Asian and other herbs. Taken regularly, Immunity Plus can improve quality of life and strengthen body and immune functioning."
- - Michele Carelse, Clinical Psychologist
How do I use Immunity Plus?
Teens & adults: Take 10 to 15 drops in a little water three times daily.
Children: Use KiddieBoost for children under 12 years.
Caution: Immunity Plus should not be used if there is any known allergy to bees or to substances containing honey or bee products. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Immunity Plus is not a substitute for medical treatment of serious chronic illness. Please consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.