Imphepho Protective Lip Balm - Soothes & Protects Dry Lips
Soothes and protects dry lips (10 g) using nourishing and healing ingredients
- Uses nourishing & healing natural ingredients to moisturise & nourish lips
- Leaves lips feeling silky and soft
- Also used as an antiseptic and antimicrobial to keep lips healthy
- 100% natural ingredients free from parabens, petro chemicals, sulfates and alcohol
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Macadamia Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Borage, Avocado, Rosehip, Beeswax, Imphepho (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) Oil, Vitamin E
Directions for use
Apply the Imphepho Protective Lip Balm to your lips in the morning and throughout the day as needed
Why we love Pure Indigenous Lip Balms
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder's love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
Why should you choose between beauty and ethics when there are wonderful products like Pure Indigenous Lip Balms?
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.