Inslumbia Burner Oil - Pure Essential Oils to help you relax and go to sleep
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
With pure aromatherapy essential oils to help you sleep peacefully
- Promotes a calming atmosphere
- Induces a relaxed mood and releases tension from the body
- Relaxes and welcomes feelings of calm and peace
- Promotes feelings of sleepiness and peaceful sleep
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Making you feel sleepy...
Feelgood Health Inslumbia Burner Oil adds an atmosphere of peace and serenity to any bedroom. The sense of smell has long been known to induce feelings of peace in the brain and help to induce a state of deep relaxation needed for peaceful slumber and restful sleep. Just a few drops of this therapeutic aromatherapy oil will release the properties of the calming aromatic oils, especially chosen for their ability to relax and induce sleepiness.
What are the Ingredients?
Inslumbia Burner Oil contains a blend of 100% pure, undiluted aromatherapy oils of Clary Sage, Neroli, Lavender, Chamomile and Rose Geranium..
How has Inslumbia Burner Oil helped others?
'So peaceful......I use it every night after dinner and in no time I am already yawning!' - Althea
'Great product, my wife insisted we start burning oils in the house - this is my favourite, really relaxing' - Jeremy
'Amazing product - for the first time in ten years, I can sleep easily. I use the salts, spritzer and the burner oil. Thank you so much!' - Cristine
How do I use Inslumbia Burner Oil?
Directions: Add two or three drops to your burner to fill the air with a deeply calming atmosphere.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy has not been established. Keep burning candles away from children and do not leave a candle unattended in a room.
Tips on creating a relaxed sleeping atmosphere:
- Make sure your cellphone is not next to your bed at night
- Make sure your pj's are loose fitting & comfortable
- To create a peaceful space - dim the lights an hour before bedtime, this gives the brain subliminal signals of a calm, soothed state
- Choose a meditative CD or calming music that is melodic, unobtrusive and soothing
- Make sure that bedding is soft and comfortable
- Use Feelgood Health Serenite Plus - a herbal remedy to help you relax and sleep peacefully
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.