Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush: Compostable & Biodegradable Handle
100% Corn Starch Compostable Handles!
- Planet friendly bio-degadable children's toothbrush
- Can be composted
- Soft rounded nylon bristles for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
- Choose from fun Bunny or Dino handles
- Makes tooth brushing fun while protecting the environment!
- Typically takes 90 days to break down in commercial compost
Why use biodegradable and compostable toothbrushes?
Did you know that most commercial toothbrushes take millions of years to break down? Think of all those toothbrushes in landfill, clogging up our planet!
You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this fun toothbrush, you can be sure that it will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many other toothbrushes!
How to dispose
Replace toothbrush approximately every 8 weeks
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Use together with the Jack N’ Jill range of Natural Toothpastes.
Why we love Jack and Jill Natural Products for babies and children
Jack and Jill natural oral care products for babies and children were developed as a family business by two parents with a pharmaceutical background and passionate about the environment as well as the products they use for their children!
We have our own kids and we care about everything that goes into their mouths - we are pretty sure that lots of other parents do too! These natural tooth products for children and babies have been formulated to work well on young teeth and gums and to be full of only natural ingredients, with no noxious chemicals, resulting in a yummy and fun, as well as a safe experience for children.
Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.