Jojoba Oil | Camphill Village
100ml cold-pressed jojoba oil
- Often referred to as 'Liquid Gold'
- A miracle oil that nurtures and moisturises your skin and controls the body’s natural flow of sebum
- Very hydrating, giving your skin, hair and nails the moisture they need without clogging your pores
- Can be used daily as a moisturiser, or infused with essential oils as a massage carrier oil
- Leaves your skin, nails and hair feeling soft and smooth
- Contains natural vitamin E
- Prevents ageing, inflammation and skin damage
- The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast (a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults)
- Support local, support community and support our planet!
Cold-pressed jojoba beans
How to use
Can be used as a night cream, body oil, moisturising lip balm, hair treatment and cuticle treatment.
Why we support Camphill Village
The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast. Camphill Village cares about the environment, sustainability and future generations to come!
Camphill Village West Coast is a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults, to provide them with the opportunity to live with purpose and dignity. Located on a farm (40 km north of Cape Town), Camphill is set in a natural farm setting where the residents work in a bakery, dairy, herbal workshop, farm and vegetable gardens to produce quality goods for sale.