Kiddies' Bamboo Toothbrush | KindBrush
Help save the planet and your kids' teeth with this 100% natural, biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrush that keeps their smiles bright! Fabulous alternative to conventional toothbrushes that are sold in plastic dispensers and not recyclable
- 100% natural toothbrush, made with smaller grip for tiny hands, designed by a dental hygienist
- Convenient small head for smaller mouths to reach every nook and cranny
- Fine, charcoal-infused bristles for gentle, deep cleaning to clear plaque and bacteria along the gum-line and in between teeth
- A convenient flat bottom that allows the brush to stand sturdily on an even surface, helping to keep it dry and hygienic
- Choose between pink and aqua colours
Did you know? Marine plastic pollution has affected 100% of marine turtles, 59% of whales, 36% of seals and 40% of seabirds of those examined, we need to make a change!
Biodegradable fibre, Charcoal, Bamboo.
How to use
Apply kid-friendly toothpaste to the brush bristles (natural toothpaste if you can). Use in circular motions on the front teeth, then move along each side in similar circular motions and right to the back. Repeat on bottom teeth, and finish off with a gentle tongue scrape. Rinse mouth with water.
Tip: It's recommended to brush for 2 minutes, so try a song that your kids can sing. A popular choice is "This is the way we brush our teeth, brush our teeth brush our teeth - this is the way we brush our teeth, early in the morning..." Repeat the verse and add on different lines at the end "early in the evening"; "round and round"; "nice and clean".
Why we love KindBrush
KindBrush products are a reason to smile! We love that the founder, Chrismarié Barnardt, is a registered dental hygienist and nature lover. Knowing the industry, Chrismarié is deeply concerned about the impact of traditional oral care products on the global, growing plastic pollution crisis (as are we). The KindBrush products for oral care are not only effective, but also much kinder to our planet!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.