Kitchen Garden Chia Seeds
Chia Seeds (70g) for sprouting
- Non-GMO and organic
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Helps with appetite control, weight loss and detox
- Soothes the digestive system with soluble rich fibre & prevents constipation
- Supports balanced blood sugar levels and healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels (good food supplement for people with diabetes and cholesterol problems)
- Hydrates the body & maintains electrolyte balance
- High in anti-oxidants to protect against disease and aging
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw organic Chia Seeds
How to use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the sprouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in Asian dishes, soups, sauces, salads and meat dishes
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.