Kitchen Garden Organic Almond Seeds
Almond Sprouting Seeds - Alkalising & Protein Rich (50g)!
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO and certified organic
- High in protein, Vitamin E, calcium, potassium and fibre. Also a good source of anti-oxidants and mono-unsaturated fats (keeps your heart healthy!)
- Almond sprouts add a sweet green crunchiness to salads!
- Certified organic, Non-GMO and local, to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw Organic Almond seeds
Directions for use
- Sprout (best using the Kitchen Garden Sprouting Kit)
- Sprouted seeds may be added to salads, smoothies, snacks or desserts or even to cooked foods, stir fries, etc
- Sprouted seeds may also be used to make vegan nut milk and vegan nut butter.
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.