Kitchen Garden Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Sprouting Seeds (100g) - Heart, Sugar & Cholesterol Health
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- High in fibre, antioxidants, magnesium, Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein and alkalizing properties
- Promotes heart health, prostate functioning (in men), blood sugar levels, healthy sleep and balancing cholesterol levels
- Consuming in sprout-form maximises their health benefits and is easier to digest
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw organic pumpkin seeds
How to use
- This pack of seeds does not come with the sprouting kit. View Kitchen Garden's 3 Litre Sprouting Kits, 6 Litre Sprouting Kits and 9 Litre Sprouting Kits.
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes, stir-fries and stews
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.