Kitchen Garden Raw Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
Make your treats, sandwiches and dishes tasty and enjoyable! (250g)
- Delicious nut-free alternative to peanut butter
- Packed with Vitamin E, Magnesium, Selenium, Calcium and Copper
- Promotes healthy skin, stress relief, cell repair and strong bones
- A great option for anybody who is allergic to nuts
- Contains more unsaturated fat, magnesium, zinc, iron and vitamin E than peanut butter
- Sugar free
- Organic, Non-GMO and local, to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Dry roasted certified organic sunflower seeds
Directions for use
This Sunflower Seed Butter is perfect as a sandwich spread, mixed into Asian dishes or in smoothies.
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching and developing the means to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.