K-OK KiddieCalmer - Natural homeopathic remedy helps shy & nervous children
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Encourage confidence & a positive outlook in shy, nervous children
- Calms shy, anxious and distressed children and increases confidence levels
- Reduces anxiety related to separation and adjustment to new situations
- Helps children who tend to worry about many things
- Provides relief from excessive fears & phobias (e.g. fear of the dark, insects, etc)
- Safe & effective homeopathic formula
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for shy & nervous children
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Note: For children with anxiety or depression or those with Autism or Spectrum Disorders, K-OK KiddieCalmer may be safely combined with Mindsoothe Jr.
About child anxiety
While we often view childhood as a carefree period, it is important to understand that children are also susceptible to worries. Children are also vulnerable to stress. Some children suffer from anxiety and shyness and may struggle to adjust to new situations like school and friendships. Others experience worries about their safety or have intense fear of the dark, insects, animals or other creatures.
While some children tend to have anxious & sensitive natures, full blown anxiety disorders are also possible in children and should receive professional attention if improvement is not noted. Recognizing child anxiety disorders can be tricky since the symptoms of anxiety in children are often different to those we observe in adults. Moreover, children of different ages and temperaments may display different symptoms.
Here are some tell-tale signs and symptoms of child anxiety:
- Bedwetting, nightmares or night terrors
- Avoidance of certain activities (such as school or social events)
- Being overly clingy and crying easily
- Frequent feelings of panic and fear that disrupt activities
- Constant worrying about future events
- Difficulty making friends and being overly shy
- Low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- Fear of embarrassment or making mistakes
- Compulsive behaviors (such as checking under the bed or in the closet before bedtime)
- Extreme resistance to any change
- Recurrent physical symptoms, such as stomach ache or headache, without any apparent cause
The natural way
Overcoming shyness in children can be very difficult if not supported. According to our Clinical Psychologist, a holistic approach is the most effective and there are many things which parents can do to help a shy & anxious child. These include:
- Try to determine whether the anxiety is linked to a situation or event so that this can be addressed. This is particularly relevant if there has been a recent change in your child.
- Do not force the child into situations that cause anxiety. Shy & anxious children need assistance and forcing them into situations where they feel insecure can make things worse.
- This does not mean that they need to be overprotected. gently help to introduce them to difficult situations gradually with encouragement and support
- Arrange regular play dates to allow children to socialise in a the safe environment of their homes
- Pay attention to the messages you are subconsciously conveying to your child. Try to convey positive messages and build self esteem & confidence.
- Parent counseling on ways to help shy, anxious children or play therapy with a child psychologist can be very effective
- Consider natural remedies to assist with child shyness & anxiety without the unwanted side effects of prescription drugs
How can K-OK KiddieCalmer help?
K-OK KiddieCalmer is a 100% homeopathic formula which has been developed with care by our Clinical Psychologist for shy children or those with anxiety, nervousness or separation issues.
K-OK KiddieCalmer is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies, without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with many psychiatric drugs. K-OK KiddieCalmer is a very safe and effective natural remedy, tested over the years in the treatment of thousands of children all over the world.
Along with a positive approach to parenting shy and sensitive children, K-OK KiddieCalmer can make all the difference to a shy and nervous child. .
K-OK KiddieCalmer contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Silica (6C) - a proven homeopathic remedy for nervous exhaustion, shyness and anxiety
- Aconite (6C) - a proven homeopathic remedy used to alleviate fears and phobias, anxiety and restlessness
Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How has K-OK KiddieCalmer helped others?
"My 5 year old daughter is a very nervous child always clinging to my skirts. When she started pre-school her teacher said that she was not settling in because she was shy and cried easily. I did not want to give her any strong medication, but nothing I did helped her. My sister told me about 'Kiddie Calmer' and I liked the idea of something natural. Well things have changed for my daughter. I think she will always be shy, but she is playing with the other children and is much happier at pre-school now." - Phoebe
"Thank you for helping my son overcome his fears of bugs. At least I do not have to carry him everywhere now! Your Kiddie Calmer remedy has soothed him and made him much more confident." - Mark
How do I use K-OK KiddieCalmer?
K-OK KiddieCalmer comes in small pleasant tasting pillules that may be dissolved or chewed in the mouth, making it very easy to administer to children. Use on an empty stomach if possible.
For anxious, shy or fearful children: Suck five pillules twice a day in a clean mouth. Once improvement has been noticed, K-OK KiddieCalmer may also be used as needed for difficult days.
For children over the age of 4, K-OK Kiddie Calmer can be taken together with Mindsoothe Jr. for maximum effectiveness against anxiety, phobias and OCD.
Avoid strong mint flavoured sweets which will reduce the effectiveness of all homeopathic remedies.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.