LastStage Essence - Flower Essences for confidence in the Third Trimester (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Natural Flower Essence for a Centered & Confident Pregnancy in the Third Trimester
- Calms anxiety experienced in the third trimester
- Allays fears about labour and birth
- Improves sleeping patterns and treats insomnia
- Instills confidence and determination
- Facilitates inner peace and manifests dreams into reality
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
The home stretch
The third trimester can be most exciting as the time of birth approaches. Many parents-to-be are looking forward to meeting their baby for the first time and are kept busy preparing for the new arrival by choosing names, buying and making clothes and preparing the nursery. At the same time, as baby grows bigger, Mom often becomes more tired. Feet become sore, heartburn and urinary tract problems are common and sleep is more difficult. As in the first trimester, fears may surface again about your ability to care for and protect your child and there may also be concerns and anxiety around the process of birth itself - especially if you are a first time mother!
How can LastStage Essence help in the Third Trimester?
Flower and gem essences are classified as energy medicines and work by using the vibrational energy of the flowers or gems chosen to achieve upliftment and strength. The best known flower essences internationally are the Bach Flower Essences.
South Africa has a rich floral diversity, particularly in the Western Cape. The flower essences used in this remedy are made from indigenous South African flowers, wild harvested from the floral kingdom found on the slopes of Table Mountain. They are therefore pesticide and chemical free.
LastStage Flower Essence is a 100% natural, safe and effective formula of pure and undiluted flower essences to support emotional conditions during the third trimester of pregnancy. According to the principles of flower essences, this essence helps to support stability, peace and security in the subconscious, allowing the expectant mother to focus on her creative energies with confidence. By releasing negativity, this essence helps the creative force and the spirit of parenting to flow freely.
LastStage Flower Essence is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards in consultation with our clinical psychologist and experts in the field of flower essences, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
Like all flower essences, LastStage Essence works with the natural vibrational energies of the body at a deep emotional level to balance and protect against vulnerabilities often found in times of transition and change. The ingredients in LastStage Essence work together to promote emotional balance during the last trimester of pregnancy.
LastStage Essence contains the following pure and undiluted flower essences in our unique 100% natural formula:
- Hyacinth essence brings inner stillness and facilitates a true connection with your spirit. This flower essence is also excellent for improving focus and as an aid to meditation.
- Jacaranda is the essence for those who lack confidence, motivation and determination. Jacaranda essence will enhance poise, focus and decisiveness necessary to deal with the third trimester in a positive and pro-active frame of mind.
- Clivia essence is excellent for decreasing anxiety and allaying irrational or exaggerated fears. This flower essence will allow you to be caring and strong without unnecessary worry and negative thoughts.
- Wattle essence is a wonderful mood enhancer and is used most often for people who feel pessimistic. This essence will stop any tendency to expect the worst and worry about the “What if’s...” of the future. Wattle essence will help to bring you in touch with the joy of life.
- Morning Glory essence is a wonderful essence for expectant-mums who are having sleeping difficulties. This essence balances sleeping patterns and harmonizes the natural energy of the body.
- Yarrow strengthens the aura and protects it from negativity and disruption. Yarrow flower essence also brings light into the chakras.
BabyNature flower & gem essences are 100% natural liquid infusions which contain a selection of classic stock strength essences. In line with the classic method, all our flower and gem essences are infused in natural sunlight using pure spring water. They are hand-bottled and hand-labeled in a peaceful environment away from factory production lines so as not to interfere with the vibrational energies of the flowers or gems used.
How has LastStage Essence helped others?
I took your LastStage Flower Essence remedy for the whole of my third trimester and wanted to write and say how much it helped me. I had been feeling very insecure about my ability to be a mother as well as afraid of the pain and trauma involved with labor. This remedy really helped me to feel in control, confident and calm about everything and I don’t know what I would’ve done without it! Thank you so much!' - Janice
'Although I had been feeling very well and full of vitality for most of my pregnancy, when I reached about 7 months I started to get uncomfortable with my size and began to become exhausted during the day and suffer from insomnia at night. I was also worried because, as everyone tells you, once the baby comes - sleep is a complete luxury. LastStage essence was invaluable to me because it helped me to get back on an even keel and feel more energetic during the day and fall asleep more easily at night- which is exactly what I needed.' - Carol
How do I use LastStage Essence?
With gem & flower essences, a little goes a long way!
LastStage Essence comes in a 15 ml liquid infusion of pure stock strength, hand-bottled flower and gem essences and should be taken after being diluted as below.
Directions: Add 7 drops to approximately 1 litre of filtered or spring water and sip slowly during the day as needed. Alternatively, take 1 drop under the tongue as needed or add 7 drops to bath in the evening.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.