Lavender Essential Oil
Pure lavender essential oil (10ml)
- Use this pure lavender essential oil to rub on your temples, in a burner, in your bath or in an aromatherapy carrier oil for massage
- Induces a state of relaxation, peace and calm
- Promotes deep sleep and alleviates stress and tension
- Heals bites, burns, abrasions, rashes, sunburn, eczema and infections
- Repels mosquitoes and moths
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Pure lavender essential oil
How to use
Add a few drops to a warm bath. Burn in a burner, or use in a diffuser. Add to carrier oil for an aromatherapy massage experience. Rub on to temples and wrists.
Why we love Lavender in Lavender Hill
Lavender in Lavender Hill is a community-based business with a strong social conscious focused on entrepreneur development and job creation in underprivileged communities throughout Cape Town. They produce all natural handmade lavender home, body and food products of high quality with healing benefits! All ingredients used are organic, free from petrochemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals. Promoting the earth, community-upliftment and luxurious products!
NOTE: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.