LegCalm - Natural remedy relieves symptoms of Restless Legs (RLS) (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
(NB: Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
The natural solution to Restless Legs (RLS)!
- Helps with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) & reduces Periodic Limb Movement (PLM)
- Eliminates the crawling and uncomfortable sensations experienced in RLS
- Prevents night-time twitching, restlessness and muscle spasms
- Promotes more restful and uninterrupted sleep
- For improved circulation
- Aids absorption of minerals from the diet, preventing deficiencies and anemia
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is Restless Leg Syndrome? (RLS)
Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is a common condition which causes pain and discomfort and prevents healthy sleeping patterns in sufferers. If you often feel an urge to move your legs when sitting or lying still for a long time, experience a “funny”, uncomfortable, creepy or itchy sensation in your legs when at rest or have ever woken yourself or your partner up during the night with jerking movements of your legs you may very well have Restless Leg Syndrome or RLS. These symptoms are usually most troublesome at night though they can also occur during long stretches of inactivity, such as car trips, airline travel, in meetings, or when watching movies. Voluntarily moving the legs usually brings temporary relief from the unpleasant sensations.
Periodic Limb Movement of Sleep (PLMS or PLM) is a similar condition, but occurs during sleep. People suffering from PLM are not always aware of their problem although it does sometimes wake them up. Often the problem is reported by their sleeping partner who is kept awake by the involuntary movements during sleep. While not all people with RLS experience PLM, many people will have both conditions, although RLS remains the most troublesome to the sufferer.
What causes RLS & PLM?
Although a single cause for Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement has not been identified, these sleep disorders have been associated with several other conditions including pregnancy, obesity, neurological conditions, diabetes, ADHD, nutritional deficiency and kidney disease. People with these conditions are far more prone to RLS and PLM, though the symptoms often resolve when the underlying condition is properly treated or comes to a natural end.
Deficiencies of minerals, notably magnesium deficiency and iron deficiency anemia are also implicated in causing RLS and PLM. Environmental and other toxins including alcohol, cigarette smoke, caffeine and certain drugs like antihistamines, anti-nausea drugs, blood pressure medications and certain prescription antidepressants can also cause or worsen symptoms.
Because these conditions sometime run in families, researchers are currently investigating a genetic link as well.
The Natural Way: How can LegCalm help?
LegCalm is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for treating Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement. Presented in convenient capsule form, LegCalm contains a selected combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients working together in synergistic fashion to relieve and prevent the symptoms of RLS and PLM. Regular use can help to support the nervous system and relieve the symptoms of these troublesome sleep disorders as well as address the underlying causes.
A diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables with protein derived mainly from white meat like fish and chicken is a heart friendly diet that will help to support healthy and efficient circulation throughout the body, including the legs. If you feel restless for fast food, high in fat, sugar, salt and synthetic ingredients, spare a thought for your heart before you give in! Drink plenty of water and avoid caffeinated drinks, alcohol and cigarettes. Putting your legs up now and then to relax is not a bad thing, but make sure to include regular exercise every day – even if it is just walking that extra block to work or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Your legs will thank you for it if you rest less and walk more. Natural remedies can also be of great benefit in supporting healthy limbs and cardiovascular functioning without the risk of side effects or addiction.
LegCalm contains the following therapeutic herbal & homeopathic ingredients in a 100% vegan friendly vege-capsule.
This remedy contains the following herbal and homeopathic ingredients:
- Astragalus membranaceous is a well-known revitalizing herb used for centuries in traditional Chinese Medicine. Astragalus balances and improves functioning of all the body’s organ systems through its adaptogenic and tonic properties. This herb also boosts circulation and assists absorption of iron from food- important for sufferers of RLS as iron-deficiency anemia has been implicated in this condition.
- Ruscus acluteatus is also known as Butcher’s Broom and is used extensively in Europe to improve circulation and relieve the pain and discomfort associated with restless leg syndrome. Also useful in treatment of constipation and water retention, circulatory disorders including hemorrhoids and varicose veins and as a bladder and kidney tonic.
- Aesculus hippocastum (Horse Chestnut) helps promote healthy blood circulation throughout the body, including the legs and can relieve Periodic Limb Movement and RLS by keeping the blood flowing smoothly even during rest and sleep.
- Rhus tox (30c) is a homeopathic remedy for restless leg syndrome and is very effective in relieving the overwhelming desire to constantly move, change position or even get up and walk around at night. Rhus tox. is also useful for treating stiffness, snoring and night-time anxiety.
- Zinc met (30C) is another homeopathic treatment for RLS and is used effectively for improving immune system functioning and aiding absorption of minerals to prevent deficiencies. Zinc met.also acts as a calming and psychologically soothing ingredient for people whose anxiety and excess energy manifest as periodic limb movement and night-time restlessness.
- Mag phos (6C) is one of the 12 Biochemic Tissue Salts and is very useful in the treatment of spasms, muscle contractions and twitching and is an excellent aid in preventing involuntary limb movement. Mag. phos. also addresses deficiency of Magnesium which is known to be associated with Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement.
How has LegCalm helped others?
'My husband has had PLM for years and although it doesn’t always bother him much, his jerking wakes me up a LOT. In the last several months his symptoms have deteriorated and he began having trouble sitting still even when watching TV for a short time. He felt uncomfortable and had difficulty relaxing. I found your natural remedy for restless legs on the web and suggested he give it a try. After just three days I slept through the night for the first time in ages and now, two weeks later, he has absolutely no trouble with restless legs. If I had known the solution to his problem would be so simple, safe and effective I would have bought LegCalm years ago!' - Lilian
'Your LegCalm Formula has really been a miracle for me - no more hideous, crawling feeling in my legs every time I lie down to go to sleep at night!!! I really didn’t know what to do with myself at night and I would twist and turn in bed and kick and shake my legs trying to get comfortable and relax enough to fall asleep. I was always tired in the mornings and often felt I couldn’t function 100% at work due to my sleep being so interrupted every night. LegCalm has changed all that and now I barely know myself - I sleep peacefully without restlessness at all and can sit still through an entire dinner party without having to get up constantly to relieve the funny feeling in my legs. I introduced people I know through an online RLS support group to your remedy and have had great feedback from those who have tried it! Thank you for a great product.' - Victoria
"This has helped me get a good nights sleep..." - Rudy
How do I use LegCalm?
LegCalm comes in convenient capsule form.
Directions: Take two capsules three times daily for 10 - 14 days. Thereafter take one capsule two to three times daily to prevent a recurrence of the condition.
LegCalm may also be used together with Serenite Plus - our herbal remedy for insomnia to help you sleep.
Caution: Please consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
- Eat a balanced and wholesome diet to prevent dietary deficiencies as well as keep your body in peak health. Especially include food high in iron (liver, eggs, raisins, green leafy vegetables) and magnesium (whole grains, nuts, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, shellfish).
- Speak to your doctor about taking iron and magnesium supplements.
- If taking magnesium supplements, it is advisable to include a calcium supplement as imbalances in the amounts of these two minerals can reduce their effectiveness.
- Exercise regularly to induce better sleep at night and improve circulation.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- Cut out all caffeine-containing food and beverages from your diet.
- Speak to your doctor about changing or reducing the dosage of prescription medications that may be contributing to your RLS or PLM.
- Before bed-time, try stretching and having a cool bath to induce sleep and prevent restlessness.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics and try to only wear pyjamas in natural fibers to prevent aggravation of RLS.