Liver & Kidney Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
Maintain the health of your liver and kidneys (also known as the filtering organs). This Liver & Kidney Tincture contains a blend of healing and protective ingredients that repairs damage and and promotes healthy functioning. It also works as a natural diuretic and helps treat kidney stones.
- Contains ingredients that are used for conditions like alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver disease, hepatitis and even liver cancer
- Prevents the liver and kidneys against against toxins and free radical damage, and reduces inflammation and swelling
- Acts as a diuretic and aids detoxification, filtration and healthy weight-loss
- Offers great immune boosting abilities to work against infections, and improve overall vitality and energy levels
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? The Stonebreaker herb is best known for its efficacy in treating and preventing kidney stones!
Milk Thistle, Boldo, Amla, Gentian and Stonebreaker, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops, 1-3 times daily (or as needed) depending on your requirements. After ingesting, let the tincture settle for 10-15 mins in your stomach, before drinking a lot of water. Take your first dose first thing in the morning, the next dose around mid-afternoon and the last dose 30 mins before bed.
Tip: Follow the above dosage times for maximum effect as our kidneys detox naturally from 5-7pm in terms of our internal body clock. We also detox a lot overnight between 1-3am.
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.