Love Room Spray | Pure Indigenous
A pure aromatherapy eco-friendly 'love' spray made from an indigenous South African blend of African Wormwood, Cape Snowbush and Rose Geranium to fill your heart with warmth!
- A magical blend of plant oils used in African Traditional Medicine to draw more love into your life and increase feelings of love and affection
- Contains pure and natural plant fragrances
- Free from parabens, sulfates and alcohol or any other artificial chemicals
- Can be used as a room spray OR a body mist, even in the car
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Did you know? Rose Geranium is often given as housewarming gifts - because they are said to symbolise positive things, like happiness, friendship and good health!
Aqua, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolen), African Wormwood (Artemisia Afra), Cape Snowbush (Eriochephalus Africanus).
Directions for use
Use the Love Room Spray in your home or on your body. Spray as often as needed to lighten and open your heart.
Tip: Can be used in the car or as an uplifting body mist!
Why we love Pure Indigenous
This range of pure, indigenous products are inspired by the many healing plants unique to Southern Africa. We love that they support local.. local plants, local growers and local communities. The dedicated team behind this brand is committed to bringing us the healing practices and rituals of the indigenous people - to bring harmony and health into our homes.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness