Luxurious Handmade Lavender Soap | Lavender in Lavender Hill
Lovely gentle, cleansing lavender soap for the sink, shower or bath (100g)
- Handmade with coconut oil and essential lavender oil
- Has a rich and creamy texture
- The calming scent helps to ease stress
- Lavender oil in soap has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Assists in the healing of burns, insect bites, stings, infections, sunburn, skin irritation, skin disorders (e.g. after shave, rashes, eczema)
- Leaves your skin moisturised, conditioned and hydrated
- Support this community upliftment project and help make the world a better place
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Coconut and essential lavender oil (alkalizing agent used is Lye / sodium hydroxide and water - none of the chemical is left in the cured soap).
Why we love Lavender in Lavender Hill
Lavender in Lavender Hill is a community-based business with a strong social conscious focused on entrepreneur development and job creation in underprivileged communities throughout Cape Town. They produce all natural handmade lavender home, body and food products of high quality with healing benefits! All ingredients used are organic, free from petrochemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals. Promoting the earth, community-upliftment and luxurious products!